A well-established company are looking for a Validation Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This role’s primary purpose is to ensure that the systems, equipment and processes used within the company remain appropriate, fit for purpose and qualified/validated to current regulatory requirements & guidance.
Validation Manager – Role Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all manufacturing systems, equipment and processes are fit for purpose, meet business requirements and are in line with current guidance
- Ensure that procedures for all manufacturing systems, equipment and processes are clearly documented, in compliance with current guidance and remain audit-ready
- Manage, support and mentor the validation technician to deliver the packages of work effectively
- Provide support and technical advice to help manage and problem-solve issues arising in the business
- Provide close support to the engineering team to ensure that repair and maintenance activities are planned and performed in compliance with current guidance and procedures
- Provide support and technical expertise to guide development activities & improvement activities
- You will have 1 direct report who you manage
Validation Manager – Key Requirements:
- Science degree or relevant qualification
- In-depth knowledge of cGMP
- Clear understanding of regulatory standards and guidance for pharmaceutical products
- Significant experience of performing validation activities
- Very high standard of technical report writing
- High degree of flexibility
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply here or contact Hattie at X4 Life Sciences by ringing 02078127700 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to find out more information about the role.
If this role is not quite what you are looking for but would be interested in hearing about new job opportunities please don’t hesitate to contact myself. I have moved into the Quality & Regulatory team within X4 Life Sciences and I purely specialise in placing Quality and Validation Professionals on a permanent basis. Please feel free to get in contact with myself and you can find me on LinkedIn below.