A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join an established medical device company for a contract role to support a number of new projects.
The Design Engineer will be providing mechanical engineering input on a range of product development projects in the medical device and life sciences industry. You will be responsible for the generation and detailed development of robust designs for medical devices from concept through prototyping to production and working as part of the project teams.
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
– Mouldings and small mechanism experience
– Medical device (or regulated industry) experience
– Proven track record in the robust design and development of innovative products and medical devices
– Detailed design of components, mechanisms and assemblies for high volume manufacture
– Change management within a design controls environment
– Plastics – injection moulding experience
– 3D and 2D CAD (SolidWorks)
Contract length – 3-6 months
Rate – £40 – £45 per hour
Location – Cambridgeshire
Working arrangement – Remote
They are looking to conduct interviews next week, with the arrangement being in accordance to government guidelines on social distancing.
If this role isn’t what you’re looking for don’t worry, we cover all permanent and contract positions with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you’re the first to know about a new opportunity.