There is a very exciting new opening for an individual to join a Pharmaceutical Wholesaler as a Quality Assurance Manager and Responsible Person. The role will involve maintaining a high level of QMS and local regulatory knowledge as well as awareness of changes within the commercial environment to seek opportunities and manage potential adversity with regards to Good Distribution Practice (GDP).
Quality Manager and Responsible Person – Job Description:
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective Quality Management System (QMS) that enhances the customer facing value of the organisation and reduced business risk whilst implementing legislation.
- Lead the continuous development of processes both internally and with third parties, driving productivity and quality.
- Implement best practice for existing processes in order to improve quality, efficiency and cost effectiveness using tools such as auditing and coaching.
- Key activities include ownership of management review, internal audit, CAPA and document control.
- To personally fulfil the duties of the Responsible Person defined by UK Health Authorities
- Ensuring that the provisions of the license are observed.
Quality Manager and Responsible Person – Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific/technical discipline required
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a quality or compliance role within the pharmaceutical industry, most specifically in relation to GMP and GDP.
- Previous experience working as a Responsible Person
- Ability to apply GMP regulations and other FDA and international guidelines to all aspects of the position.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of industry regulations as they apply to quality, including those of FDA, HPRA, EMEA and other authorities.
- Experience in auditing of external suppliers, contractors and vendors.
Salary: Dependent on Previous Experience
Please apply here or contact Hattie at X4 Life Sciences by ringing 02078127700 or emailing email@example.com if you wish to find out more information about the role.
If this role is not quite what you are looking for but would be interested in hearing about new job opportunities please don’t hesitate to contact myself. I have moved into the Quality & Regulatory team within X4 Life Sciences and I purely specialise in placing Quality and Validation Professionals on a permanent basis. Please feel free to get in contact with myself and you can find me on LinkedIn below.