Hear from the Chief Strategy Officer at the digital insurance unicorn wefox, Maren Schlieper, on how companies can scale through hypergrowth.
Having worked for the likes of Groupon and Paypal, Maren discusses how start-ups can steer clear of the treacherous „Valley of Death”, and shares her learns from multiple M&A’s.
Discussions in the episode:
- The barriers to successful scaling
- How to balance strategy and execution
- The culture challenges of hypergrowth
- The importance of transparency
- When is the timing right to build up talent infrastructure