In this episode, we hear from Shelley Zalis, CEO of The Female Quotient, on why it’s time we throw the equality handbook out the window and start tackling the gender gap head-on!
Zalis is a trailblazing pioneer for online research, making history as the first female chief executive ranked in the research industry’s top 25. In her role at The Female Quotient, she has united over a million women across 100 different countries and works with Fortune 500 CEOs to advocate for a moonshot mindset.
Discussions in the episode:
- The starting point for equality: advice to all CEOs
- How can we solve the gender gap?
- The power of the collective
- Being an unintentional CEO
- The difficulty of legacy leadership